Sunday 21 February 2016

:: unknown wildflower ::

Another of the specimens that has sprung from the packet of PLAN BEE wildflower mix from Mr Fothergill's. 
I planted several seedlings of this flower alongside some other blue flowers that I think I might post tomorrow.  They look pretty happy co-habiting under the crazy-shaped feijoa tree in Miss P's flower garden (because, really - it might become a weed garden if I didn't interfere just a weeny bit, right?!).
I did try to identify it by web-searching 'wildflower pale blue'...and found one other image from someone who'd photographed it while in Joshua Tree National Park in the US - but the author of that photograph didn't specify what it was, either - so help!
It has a low, bush habit so far and is a small flower - 2.5 x 3 cm, approx. I have no idea what it is -do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment