Thursday 14 January 2016

:: Lathyrus odoratus ::

Today is one of those days where the evening has rolled around in what seems like lightspeed. The evening, already??? And, no blog written up yet. Must have a photo around here somewhere for today...searching, hunting, no photo...hmmm....the light is failing and I'm snooping about the garden for some inspirational flower...this is where it is illuminated very clearly how lacking my photography skills really. Reframe - how much potential I have as a photographer! LOL!
I was led by my nose to the very enticing cerise sweetpea growing up alongside the house - and this is my best shot. Ah, well. I truly adore sweetpeas and have been learning how to grow them the past few years - I would love to be surrounded by them all Summer long outside covering any bare vertical plane and bringing in armfuls to stash about the house in every possible spot  and of course to be able to thrust them loviongly at anyone visiting - I wonder how I can make this happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment