Saturday 23 January 2016

:: floral contemporary ::

Almost like a ritual on Fridays there is a visit to the library and the subsequent wrangling inside of many more books than a human can really possibly want to read in a week.  
I try, I really do.
Borrowing all these books means I have to sit down in the days that follow and do something bordering on...stillness...
...hmmm...yes, it is one of those things I actually find a challenge - to sit and just be.
A book I've thoroughly enjoyed my short browse through this past week has been Floral Contemporary, The Renaissance in Flower Design by Olivier Dupon
dahlia, rose, fuschsia, yarrow, calendula
It has drool-worthy photographs and wonderful stories from many and varied places around the world that can only but inspire.
And inspired thus, I have plundered my little garden and created what I think is a wonderful arrangement in the living room...

No comments:

Post a Comment