Thursday 28 January 2016

:: cactus ::

Making an entry each day here has been a bit like this cactus flower.  Rather brilliant and yet prickly and a bit lonely, too.  Who'd want to approach that gorgeous bloom nestled irrationaly amidst the multitude of spiky prickles? Hmmm...not me.  
Making the time for me and focusing on something I love is the gorgeous bloom bit.  The prickles are all the obstacles that get in my way of doing the blog each day. 
Currently, apart from the commitment I mentioned earlier, this blog is about building a new habit each day. And, so far, I've managed to keep it up, which feels great.  
I still have no idea what I'm really doing here. One thought that I might be writing again popped into my head...and I kind of am...just very basic at this stage...no judgements! ;-)
I just need to keep my focus on how great it feels for me to view that vermilion bloom each day and not notice the prickles as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment