Friday 20 May 2016

:: rosa xxi ::

How beautiful is the spiral wrap of petals in this stunning deep red rose?
...I also am moved quite deeply by the darkness between the velvety petals - sometimes looking closer describes remarkable characteristics I am awed to either purely observe or cogitate on...
...this here rose could be called the 'gratitude' rose, for that was the intention with which it was warmly given...
...It got me to thinking a bit (or a lot, maybe!) about gratitude and its far-reaching effects...
...when I feel appreciated, I feel so much more than just the thanks for a job done. Somehow I feel boosted(and usually surprised, too) by the thought that someone else noticed and it made a discernible difference for them...
...and when I feel gratitude, I feel so much happier and however I might have been feeling before, my new lens seems to give me a much more content view of my world...

No comments:

Post a Comment