Monday 2 May 2016

:: calendula ii ::

I've been reading a book about different inspiring women who all work away diligently and persistently at their craft, some from a background of having learnt skills already, others who have begun a career knowing absolutely nothing at all about how to create the items they now are renowned for. 
These women have just stepped into their 'work' and worked and worked away repeating and creating consistently, learning as they go.
While gathering in the washing this afternoon I pondered this as I cast my eyes across the calendula 'swathe' (self-sown magical cluster of plants that popped up in the middle of the mulched area where I don't have the heart to rip them up and move them to more practical homes).
Spying on the bees and bumble bees diligently and persistently practising their good works over and over until they are now expert pollinators...the constancy of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment