Wednesday 26 October 2016

:: rosa xxv ::

The days of Spring are passing in a blur of busy garden activity and I am watching right now as the stunning blossom of the Jonathon apple out the front window is being torn from the boughs before I've even taken my photo!!
Such as it is - much to do and fitting it in between the fits and starts that is Spring weather...I am inside in between showers that really are pretty short-lived today - should perhaps have just donned a raincoat and been done with it...it is nice and warm inside with a cup of tea...LOL!
In the last ten days the mutabilis rose has opened its buds to the warmer air and I am struck by the wow of colour happening - I planted stoechas Lavender below - so much brightness suddenly after the almost invisible palette of Winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment