Monday 31 October 2016

:: pansy ix ::

Another of the sweet, irresistible wee pansy faces popping up all around the clothesline - making hanging the washing a pleasure...and an undeniable 'Spring' flower..
....today I'm feeling the energies of Spring, the waxing sun and the stirring of much sudden growth in the garden, getting out and planting 60 sweetcorn plants and more sunflowers in between long spells resting and reading (for an annoying lurgy has most-inconveniently struck!).
...and I am definitely not feeling the waning energies of Autumn, being celebrated with pumpkins, hunkering down and warming food as is the Northern Hemisphere with their focus on Hallowe'en...
...so it is a weird time for me as we are commercially surrounded by urgings to partake in this 'Hallowe'en' festival...and I found myself creating a little cute homemade treat for the inevitable 'trick or treaters' that have indeed come by this evening...
Give me bunnies and chocolate eggs, Spring flowers and the hopes and wishes of the warm Summer months to come, don't give me goblins, witches and the goobeldy-gook of Hallowe'en!!

No comments:

Post a Comment